Tuesday 17 February 2015

Feb Fashion Picks

So I was doing a bit of online clothes browsing and i decided, why not share the things i have been loving as i have been shopping around for some hot fashion picks.


Moto Washed Jamie Jeans - Topshop - £42.00 - Ripped Jeans are back this season and Topshop are doing them oh so right. The jamie jeans are really comfortable and the cut is really flattering to all body shapes. You can style these in so many ways.



Victoria Knit Jumper - £8.00 - Boohoo - Red always looks flattering on so many and this jumper is no exception. It will keep you warm in the turn from winter to spring and it really stands out from the rest. 

Black Lightweight Striped Tunic Dress - New Look - £14.99  - I adore this dress, this is perfect for the office or even everyday wear, I think the shape is so flattering and it looks comfortable to wear. I do love New Look for good dresses. 


Brown Leather Ankle Boots - River Island - £35.00 - Ankle boots are my weakness and I have to say this boots make my ankles feel weak. They are real leather and look stunning, they can be worn in so many ways, with jeans, tights and dresses. 



Linen Mini Skirt with Scallop Hem - £20.00 - ASOS - I do love a good skirt and this Burgundy skirt from ASOS is adorable. I really love the patterned Hem and for ankle boots this is the perfect partner in crime. 



Short -Sleeved Blouse - H&M - £14.99 - This shirt screams fashion, it has a main body in black, with extra slits of fabric to make a longer back and sleeves. I really do love this style, it is so flattering and really makes an outfit POP!


Pink Soda Floral Scuba Sweatshirt - £12.50 - Bank - Well bank is closing down and the sales are in, if you can find this or anything like this, it really loves beautiful. I'm not usually a sweatshirt kind of girl but i would adore this in my life. 

I hope you enjoyed my fashion picks for February. Leave a comment with your favourite pics of this month.

Disclaimer: This post is not sponsored. 

4 comments :

  1. I love the New Look Tunic dress! Great post!
    Alex // www.prettythoughtsx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alex. Me too so I decided to order it. Great blog!

      Delete
  2. Love the ankle boots!! The Pink Floral sweatshirt is cute too. I've been wearing my black ankle boots a lot lately with the cold weather. I love that as well about them, they can be worn with so many different outfits! :)
    I wanted to also let you know that I nominated you for the Liebster Award. http://catearsandcoloredhair.blogspot.com/2015/02/liebster-award.html#.VOT0pS5kmu8

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you neissa. Me too i love ankle boots in winter. Oh wow thank you, i have two nominations and have been nominated before i shall have to do another post. Thank you so much x

      Delete