Friday 7 November 2014

Morning Skincare Routine


Waking up to a fresh clean face in a morning is honestly one of sheer bliss and should never be missed. To ensure my skin is feeling fit for the day, i use a range of products to keep my skin feel great throughout.

As my skin is rather sensitive i have to be careful not to use harsh products as this will only create more problems along the way.


The first thing I do is  choose from one of two cleansers. The first is the Yes To, Cucumber Cleansing Gel. This cleanser is for days when my skin feels pretty good and not too sore and doesn't require a boost to keep it looking fresh and alive. This cleanser cleans away the morning oils from your face, leaving your skin feeling and smelling fresh.


The second cleanser of choice is the Avene Extremely Gentle Cleanser for when my skin feels a little more sensitive, the moisture in this cleanser really helps my skin restore itself to it's natural balance.


Once my skin is cleansed it's time to keep those pesky round spots at bay, so i use the La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo+. This really is the best product out there for helping my spots vanish. It targets the spot directly and helps clear up any red marks.


To keep the hydration in, i turn to my loyal serum the Indeed Labs Hydraluron Facial Serum. This really gives my face the hydration it needs, especially in these cold winters when my face tends to suffer from a lack of moisure. 


To ensure that my skin keeps from dying out, it's time to moisturise. I have tried to many moisturisers but so far have not been best pleased with many, not until the Dr Organics Rose Otto Day Cream really loves my skin. It helps keep those pesky little wrinkles from forming and makes my skin feel so soft after use. It's also paraben free which i feel strongly about with moisturisers and it soaks into your skin more than any other products. 


The final product i use when my skin looks a little tired and i need to look fresh for the day it the Caudalie Beauty Elixir. One sprits not just smells nice but it really wakes you up, allowing you to be ready for the big day ahead.


I really am in love this routine and it really seems to work for me in these horrible cold winters evenings. 

Check me out on:


No comments :

Post a Comment