Tuesday 13 January 2015

A Late Christmas Present - Lush Winter Garden




I finally met up with some friends for a late Christmas get together and i was very pleased to be gifted with this set from Lush. This is the Winter Garden Set, which has four gifts for sensitive skin. As i have eczema any products which are great for sensitive skin are right up my street. 

The products inside are as follows:Rose Jam Shower Gel (100g), Ro's Argan Body Conditioner (45g), Sultana of Soap (100g), Helping Hands Hand Cream (trial size).

I was so happy with this because I have never tried ANY of these products so this was the perfect gift.

The Rose Jam shower gel is one i had seen various times in lush, and i have had the Rose Jam bath bomb, so if it smells anything like the one i will be very happy as i loved how that smelt in my bath. I can't wait to give this a try, as i have a few shower gels this one will have to wait but i will be surely enjoying that in a shower soon.

I have wanted to try the Ro's Argan Body Conditioner and was actually on my list of products i want to try and now i can try this smaller sample size to see if i like it before i decide to buy a full size. I have heard it is great on the skin, i shall have to let you know how i get on with this, it does smell very nice and the fact it has organ oil as well as various butters in it makes it sound very appealing. 

I can't say i have heard of Sultan of soap before but Lush is know for it's wide, every changing products, so many products get missed, however this soap is highly moisturising which is something i look most. Mt favourite soap is the Snowcake which only comes out at xmas which is moisturising also so it will be great to have an all year around soap i can turn to when snow cake is away. 

Finally the helping hands cream sample will go perfectly in my hand bag as a small tin. My only gripe with this the actual tin which have always been a nightmare to open. Hopefully this would be nicer than that charity pot which really does not smell that great, I know it is for Charity and usually i do buy one but it is not something i would use on my hands everyday due to the smell.

This retails at Christmas from £18.99 and so far there have been two versions (Red last year and this year it was Purple). However you can get all the items bar Rose Jam which is a limited edition, linked now in store as full sized items, so if you want to try them, you can. 

It may return next Christmas so if you like this look at this, i would keep your eyes peeled at Christmas. 

4 comments :

  1. great post, this is such a cute present! will definitely keep my eyes peeled next Christmas. would love if you could check out my fashion blog?:)

    Istylethereforeiiwear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is, I was so thrilled with this little set! Do love some Lush!

      Delete
  2. Hi there!

    I nominated you for a Liebster Award - check out my post to see what it's all about. Click Here. :)

    xoLiz
    http://theliterallyliz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow thank you Liz, I really appreciate that, This project is wonderful and really does help bloggers get on their feet! I will definitely be doing a blog post tonight carrying on the awards.

      Delete