Thursday 1 January 2015

My Song's of 2014 - The Playlist.

Music is a huge part of us and a huge part of what we do and These songs have really hit the spot for me this year. This playlist is a collection of brand new artists and well known artists and their 2014 hit's.



  

1. I Found - Amber Run
2. Like I Can - Sam Smith
3. Glorious - Foxes
4. Cue the Rain - Lea Michele
5. O - Coldplay
6. Budapest - George Ezra
7. Rude - Magic!
8. Wide Awake - Josh Record
9. Rather Be - Pentatonix - (Cover of the Clean Bandit Hit)
10. Royals - Lorde
11. Say Something - A Great Big World
12. Thinking Out Loud - Ed Sheeran
13. human - Christina Perri
14. Tee Shirt - Birdy
15. Counting Stars - One Republic

And because she has decided to not put her music on Spotify i cannot add any songs from her. Taylor Swift's album 1989, is my album of the year, this album is a masterpiece from start to end.

These song's are a real mix match and have been fantastic songs dependant on my mood. The best way i can recommend to listen to new music is to put on your best pair of ear or headphones, close your eyes and pull your head back and relax. Soaking in new music is a favourite past time of mine and these songs really have inspired me in some way or another this year. 

Happy listening and a very happy new year. 

No comments :

Post a Comment